Each Tenant is responsible to designate at least two Tenant Administrators who shall have signature authority to authorize certain types of activities on behalf of the Tenant.
The signatures of the Tenant Administrators will be kept on file at the Management Office. Modifications to the above information will require the signature approval of an authorized Tenant Administrator.
Your Tenant Administrators are empowered to determine the following for your firm:
- Persons who will be granted after-hours access to the Building
- Lock changes and/or the ordering of additional keys
- Authorization for improvement work that is billable to the Tenant
- Persons who should be notified in case of an emergency
- Persons who will comprise your emergency life-safety team
If your designated Tenant Administrator should change please contact the Management Office immediately to ensure that we have up-to-date records.