The 100 East Pratt Management Office acts as a central dispatch center for a multitude of routine service requests including:
- Lock and key requests (must be coordinated by the building)
- Lighting requests (bulb out, ballast out....)
- Temperature/HVAC requests (“hot or cold calls”...)
- Electrical problems
- Mechanical problems
- Daytime janitorial “clean-ups”
- Restroom supply requests
- Dumpster or recycling bins requests
- Picture hanging requests (1-2 pictures only please)
- Telephone Closet/Electrical Closet Access
- Signage Requests (refer to “Signage” manual section)
All Tenant Administrators will have access to Angus Anywhere which will make it possible to track service requests; however, feel free to contact the Management Office for any situations that require our attention.
- Building personnel are not authorized to repair any personal property items including furniture, equipment, etc.
- Subtenants are required to route their requests through Sublessor. Requests for service should then be directed from the Sublessor to the Management Office. Tenants who assume possession as the result of a Lease Assignment may contact the Landlord directly.
- The response time for common requests will be responded to as soon as possible, but may take up to 24 hours depending on building activities.
- In some circumstances, a service fee may apply. For instance, you may decide to have a lock changed due to a change of personnel.
From time to time, tenants may require special services including minor remodeling or other construction work. Such alterations require approval by the Management Office prior to work commencement. In most cases, the Management Office will elect to coordinate the work with outside vendors to ensure that it does not negatively impact the building electrical or mechanical systems. A written cost quote will be forwarded to the Tenant Administrator for approval prior to the commencement of any such work. Tenants with specific questions regarding alteration work should consult their Lease to familiarize themselves with applicable terms and conditions and contact the Management Office for assistance.