Designated stalls for reserved parking are clearly marked around the building and in the garage. Please remind your staff not to use these spaces for daily parking.
The Fairfax County Fire Department needs unimpeded access to the building in the event of an emergency. Fire lanes are shown on the property with either a Fire Lane sign or with yellow paint. Any vehicle found in a Fire Lane will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Parking stalls reserved for handicapped individuals are clearly marked. As a reminder, do not park in these spaces unless you have a valid handicapped license.
Parking Guidelines & Reminders
To ensure the safety of our visitors and proper use of our parking facilities, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Phone the Management Office at 571-326-1599 if you observe any hazards in the parking areas.
- Remember to always lock your vehicle and remove any valuables including cellular phones. Transwestern and Prime-US Reston Square, LLC are not responsible for any damages to or theft from your vehicle.
- Please observe all directional, speed limit and stop signs throughout the parking areas.
- Do not park illegally or in fire lanes. Cars parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- Trailers and towed vehicles are not permitted in the parking areas.
- Handicapped spaces are reserved for disabled persons only. Cars illegally parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated stalls and may occupy only one space.